Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sorry! Sunday the 8th

I have only been to the hospital twice lately but I can briefly let you all know that dad did end up with a bowel ileus, so he is back to a liquid diet and they are working on fixing that. He is getting stronger though and you can certainly give him a call if you like! He is still in room 619. More tomorrow after I go over myself, I promise! Getting back to work and getting Vincent back into his school routine has taken up a lot of my time but I won't stop updating. Love to all who are still reading,
Christene

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Christene. Talked with him the other night and he sounded great-same old radio voice. Also talked with your mom. Take care of her, yourself and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christene.
    Please keep updating: we'll keep reading.
    Ed Salamon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check often...daily. Talked to CB last week, he sure sounded good with that "always up" act that's served him well over all these years.

    Thanks Christene...

    Harlan

    ReplyDelete