Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday night

Hello to whoever is still reading...
So tomorrow my mom has arranged to have dad moved to another facility. Medical Center of Plano wanted to move him from ICU to a cardiac telemetry unit...which is good as far as their opinion of his condition, but would have caused a problem as far as what his insurance would have covered later...basically he would only have qualified for a nursing home rather than an inpatient rehab...um, no. So he meets criteria for admission at a place that is a critical care unit and rehab in one...so we will be having him moved tomorrow. Also he was more alert today and sitting up in bed. Keep the thoughts and prayers coming strong, please!! I will update info once he is in his new digs tomorrow.
Love as always...
Christene

11 comments:

  1. BE WELL MY FRIEND I AM PRAYING FOR YOU TO GET UP OUT OF THAT BED AND WALK AND BE HAPPY...KNOW THE PITTSBURGH HAS NEVER FORGOTTEN YOU AS WELL AS ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to hear about Chuck, one of my favorite disk jockeys ... I have been following him from KVIL to KAAM to KVGL ... a natural DJ voice ... a gift from God, and I know God is watching over him now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, sean...so charlie is sitting up in bed?? And he's lucid and cognitive? Several people/friends have called me here in picksburgh axing about the adrian mccoy column in the PG...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the updates Christene!! Please tell CB I am praying for him!! I miss all of you!
    ~JTTW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the updates Christene. Prayers and positive thoughts. Glad to know he's doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the continued news about Chuck Christene. And seeing a posting from the Electric Pork (or should I say, the Daddy-O of the Raddy-O) was a real treat.

    I was just looking at a 1965 picture of Chuck in the Bahamas for "A Hard Day's Night" and my wish is that upcoming days and nights will be anything but hard. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thoughts and prayers are with you Chuck and for the entire family as well. I wish you a speedy recovery and back on the air soon. Sent you a message on facebook. Thanks Christene for the update. Give my love to your mother. Will try to call you when I know where you are now. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers continue all day for Chuck, Carmey, Christene and all family members. Bob Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope things are progressing well. Try to have a Merry Christmas. Jeff Roteman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for your DAD, MOM and FAMILY! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How is Chuck doing? Have not heard since Thursday. Please someone update. Cathy

    ReplyDelete