Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday night

So I just got home from night visiting hours and dad is pretty much exhausted. I am not surprised and the doctors aren't concerned...he has been through the ringer to say the least. His vital signs remain stable for the most part and I guess now we really just wait and watch. We are sharing the articles and posts with him...don't stop sending them! He may need more rest for the next couple of days so we are gonna stagger our visits some. Just text me about visiting if you want to...I can let you know if he is up for it at any given time. In the meantime, stop stressing about dumb stuff and enjoy the holidays. Without meaning to sound preachy, I gotta say, if none of your loved ones are laying in an ICU, you really have nothing to stress about. Love to you all.
Christene

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean Christene. Don't sweat the small stuff. My loved one is no longer in ICU, but has passed on so it is an empty and lonely holiday. Blessings to Chuck and your entire family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Tried to call your mother, but the voice mail was full. Cathy (Lyons) Schrecengost

    ReplyDelete